1. The consumer is entitled, pursuant to art. 27 of the Consumer Law, the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 of the Consumer Law.
2. The deadline to withdraw from a distance contract is 14 days from the delivery of the item, and it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to meet the deadline.
3. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted by the Consumer on a form or in any other form consistent with the Consumer Law.
4. The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Consumer by e-mail (provided at the time of concluding the contract and otherwise, if provided in the submitted statement) receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void.
6. The consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
7. The consumer returns the items that are the subject of the contract from which he withdrew at his own expense.
8. The consumer does not bear the costs of delivering digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if he did not consent to the performance before the deadline to withdraw from the contract or was not informed about the loss of his right to withdraw from the contract at the time of giving such consent or the entrepreneur has not provided confirmation in accordance with Art. 15 sec. 1 and art. 21 sec. 1. Consumer law.
9. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item being the subject of the contract and resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
10. The Seller shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract submitted by the Consumer, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods to the Consumer, and if the Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller will not reimburse the Consumer for additional costs in accordance with Article 33 of the Consumer Law.
11. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of payment, which does not involve any costs for him. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
12. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from the Consumer until the item is returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
13. The consumer, in accordance with Article 38 of the Consumer Law, is not entitled to withdraw from the contract:
a. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
b. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
c. in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
d. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
e. in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
f. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
g. for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract;
h. for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement.