Terms of Service store www.garammasala.pl
is an online shop, which is owned by Iwona Katragadda, operating under the name Chaudary Food Traders with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Domaniewska 22 lok. In 5, 02-672, entered into the business of the Municipal Konstancin-Jeziorna under number 6102/2007. Regulations define the rules for transactions concluded in the store www.garammasala.pl
www.garammasala.pll is an online store through which users can purchase the products offered.
1. Making purchases via www.garammasala.pl require acceptance of cookies by your browser.
2. Second service running on a properly configured Internet Explorer, Mozilla Forefox, Google Chrome or other updated and properly configured your browser.
1. To place an order, you must register at the store and fill shown on this page form.
2. The duly completed form should include:
- The name and address of the customer;
- Shipping address and name of the person authorized to receive the goods, if other than the customer's data (your name another person in the data to be sent is synonymous with the authorization of the person by the customer to receive the goods);
- Billing (if the buyer wants to receive an invoice);
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address.
3. Order is made by the selection of products, the choice of the number and clicking the "buy". After confirming the selection, the user is transferred to the page you choose payment method and manner of receipt of order.
4. receiving an order may be made in person at the headquarters of www.garammasala.pl no additional charge.
5. order can also be delivered to the address indicated by the Purchaser for a fee indicated in the delivery price list. The choice of form receipt after completion of the contract.
6. After ordering Contracting Authority will receive a mail confirming the receipt of the order.
7. In the case of fresh produce custom order realizoweanej is Tuesday. Order is collected until Monday, the next day dispatch. It is the only day when it is possible the implementation of such order. All orders placed on Tuesday, or every other day will be made next week after the onset of the contract.
1. Delivery of Goods is limited to the area of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the customer when placing orders.
2. Delivery of ordered goods is done by mail or courier. Possible shipping costs will be indicated at the time of order.
3. The term of delivery is between 2 and 14 working days from the date of receipt of the fee for the contract or the conclusion of the sale with payment on delivery.
1. Where it is found that the delivered goods is inconsistent with the order, the Purchaser shall be entitled to replacement or ordered a new one.
2. Reference the ordered goods to the account www.garammasala.pl, which covers the costs involved.
3. Complaints are dealt with within 14 days. Should the inquiry, the Purchaser is sent a copy inconsistent with the new order. If the complaint is not upheld, www.garammasala.pl advertised merchandise returns at their own expense.
4. In the absence of the ordered goods and niewadliwego, www.garammasala.pl inform the Purchaser by mail or by phone. At the discretion of the Employer - paid the debt is paid to his bank account, or sent other commodity is, about the same price, selected by the Employer. Postage costs borne by www.garammasala.pl.
We are at your disposal. We are happy to answer any questions and explain all the doubts ..
You can contact us:
Garam Masala Shop